In these terms and conditions:
- ‘Customer’ means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases services from us;
- ‘Order Form’ means an order for Services on a form provided by us (in any format) and agreed by a Customer;
- ‘Services’ means all job advertising products, candidate searches and other services made available by NFP People;
- ‘Recruitment Campaign’ means a customer vacancy which will be advertised on agreed online media, searching of online databases, manual screening, candidate chases and any other pre-agreed services.
- ‘Credit Value’ means the individual value of each recruitment campaign as specified in the order form.
- ‘Contract Month’ means, in respect of any Order Form relating to the provision of Services for a specified period of months, the calendar month commencing on the start date specified in the Order Form and ending on the day before the same date in the next calendar month. For example, the calendar month commencing on 24 February and ending 23 March;
- ‘Contract Term’ means the full term specified in the Order Form.
- ‘Force Majeure’ an event, or a series of related events, that is outside the reasonable control of the party affected Including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Supplier or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. We will aim to give you reasonable notice in advance of implementing such changes by posting the revised terms and conditions on our website and indicating the effective date that such updated terms and conditions will come into force (“Effective Date”). Where we deem the changes as significant we may also choose to email our registered users with the revised terms and conditions. The revised terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you if you continue to use the web site and our services after the Effective Date.
Commencement of Services
We will commence the provision of Services once all required information has been received to complete your campaign.
Prices are as specified in the customer order form and are guaranteed for the period stated on the order form/quotation (30 days if not stated). Any discounts agreed are confidential and may not be disclosed by the customer.
The customer will provide NFP People with a job specification, from which we will write and provide an optimised advert copy. The customer shall either confirm acceptance of this advert copy OR provide, in writing, NFP People with any changes they require. Campaigns will not commence without written confirmation;
The customer acknowledges that NFP People may be required to amend advert copy in order for it to comply with the requirements of specific Job Boards, and agrees that we are not required to obtain the Customer’s approval in this instance;
Where a Customer posts an Recruitment Campaign through NFP People Ltd which includes any reference to a brand of a client or a subsidiary of the Customer (which reference may include, without limitation, such client’s or subsidiary’s logo, http address, email address and telephone number) (“Client Branded Advertising”), and the posting of such Client Branded Advertising has not been agreed by us we reserve the right to make changes to your advert wording in order to comply with the requirements of the job boards;
NFP People may from time to time make changes to advert copy which are necessary to comply with any applicable laws, or which do not materially affect the nature or effectiveness of the Recruitment Campaign;
A job posted through NFP People will remain live for 28 days or the duration of the selected board provides. Any extension or reduction of this time will be agreed in writing by NFP People. If any Services to be used within any time period specified on the Order Form are not used within that period of time they may not be carried over into any subsequent period without our prior written consent. The Customer will be responsible for payment for any unused Services.
We reserve the right to add, change, remove or substitute elements of our product including the Job Board line up of a package at any time.
A customer may cancel a recruitment campaign at any time and for any reason providing they inform NFP People in writing, if the advert has already been posted to the job boards NFP people will endeavor to remove the advert or make requested alterations as soon as feasibly possible. The customer agrees to deduct the credit value specified in their contract unless agreed in writing by NFP People.
Standard Credit Expirations
Unless agreed otherwise, when credits are purchased these have an expiration date of 12 months from the date of order confirmation.
NFP People’s payment terms are 14 days unless otherwise agreed in writing. NFP people shall issue an invoice for the total order value in accordance with the invoicing terms set out in the Order Form. Late payment will entitle us to suspend provision of Services. We employ credit collection agencies for overdue accounts and fees will be charged. The Customer is not entitled to a refund of any order value that the Customer has not used prior the end of the Term.
None of our packages carry a refund or rebate entitlement, and we do not offer money back guarantees on campaign performance.
There is no guarantee that NFP People will fill your role. NFP People is a direct sourcing service which supports you in attracting the right people. If you are unable to fill your vacancy as a result of the services provided by NFP People, we have no obligation to re-run your advertisement. Advertisements may be re-run at the sole discretion of NFP People. You as the client hire the individuals for whom NFP People accepts no liability.
If for any reason you dissatisfied with our services and we haven’t followed our terms or fulfilled the purchase you can request a response from us – please contact us at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)1234 815658.
Outside of contract, the customer may terminate the provision of services by giving written notice no less than 30 days for contracts under six months and 60 days for contracts over six months.
- To expire at the end of the contract Month.
- We are in material breach of these terms and conditions and have not remedied such breach within fourteen days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
- We become insolvent, cease to trade or go into liquidation
- Termination by the Customer before the end of the Contract Term may, at our discretion, result in loss of discounts agreed for the entire Contract Term.
We may terminate the provision of Services if:
- The Customer is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
- The Customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into liquidation.
License to use Customer’s name, trademarks and logos
Customer agrees that NFP People may use the Customer’s name, trademarks and logos (“IP-Rights”) for the purposes of providing Our Services.
Additionally, Customer agrees that NFP People may mention Customer as a reference customer in NFP People’s marketing materials (such as eg. but not limited to websites and brochures), that NFP People may use the Customer’s IP-Rights in this context and may present examples of the services provided to and the materials published on behalf of Customer.
Limitation of liability
Our total liability to the Customer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term or Sales Order Confirmation for such Services.
Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by NFP People on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or
The Customer warrants to NFP People that it has the legal right to disclose all Customer Materials that it does in fact disclose to NFP People under or in connection with the Agreement, and that the processing by NFP People of any Personal Data forming part of the Customer Materials in accordance with the Agreement will not breach any Data Protection Laws.
NFP PEOPLE LIMITED
T. 01234 815658
A. Office 6, Olney House 17, High Street, Olney, Buckinghamshire MK46 4EB